Helping Families Identify Appropriate Therapeutic & Educational Options
Support for Children & Adolescents
Young People with Learning Differences & Developmental Delays
School Planning & Guidance
We Can Help
Educational Connections is dedicated to helping families strengthen their child’s social, emotional, psychological, and academic well-being. Since our firm was founded in 2001, we have assisted over 2,000 families in making an informed and intelligent decision about the most appropriate educational and/or therapeutic setting for their child. We have worked with families throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Educational Connections provides advice and assistance to parents searching for appropriate therapeutic and academic options for:
- Struggling pre-adolescents and adolescents with emotional, behavioral and mental health challenges (including youth who are depressed, angry, anxious, oppositional, self-destructive, failing or bored in school as well as youth with significant mental health diagnoses).
- Children and adolescents with learning differences such as ADHD, dyslexia, executive functioning issues, and non-verbal learning disorder, as well as challenges with social and communication skills that stem from these issues.
- Children with developmental delays or challenges including children on the autism spectrum.
- Young people struggling with drug and alcohol issues, as well as chemical dependency
- Young adults (18 – 30) with mental health challenges, learning and developmental issues, as well as those needing assistance with school, work, and career planning and placement. Many of our young adult clients also need help acquiring the life skills necessary to transition into productive adult roles and responsibilities.
- Pre-school and school-aged children, including those with learning differences and those who are gifted and under-challenged or bored in school.